Your Position: UX and UI Designer
We have exciting opportunities for UI/UX design Interns to work full time (40 hrs/week) over Summer 2020. Your active involvement in creating ideas and solutions for Gameboard-1, and solving many design challenges will provide a rewarding experience. Working within a centralized team of Full-stack developers s who offer expertise across all major embedded technologies, your talent and success will reach a wide audience and make a difference.
Your Location: Boulder, CO (remote OK)
Your Mission: The mission of the UX/UI designer is to ensure Gameboard-1 UX is as intuitive and logical as possible from the player perspective.
- Ability to be a constant advocate for the end-userGather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Good sense of design, heuristics, accessibility, and layout best practices.
- Ability to visualize, illustrate, and communicate UI/UX solutions on a whiteboard.
- Develop UI mockups, prototypes and user flows that clearly illustrate how applications sites function and flow look like.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX pain points for new and legacy applications (e.g. responsiveness).
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders and team members.
- Experience designing GUI components for use across multiple applications and platforms.
- Knowledge of Android and Angular JS is preferred.
- Experience with layout and prototyping tools (Sketch, Adobe XD, Marvel) preferred.Knowledge of version control systems (Github).
Sprint Adherence: Ability to accurately assess level of effort of sprint stories, development and commitment of associated code into GitHub on a weekly basis.
Activities: Daily Scrum meetings, bi-weekly sprint demos/reviews