Welcome to Gameboard! Familiarize yourself with our game development process through our Game Developers Guide. You'll also find information on installing our Unity SDK pre-fab and see our best practice code for easier implementation of Gameboard system events, consuming our...Continue reading
Gameboard SDK allows games being developed on Android, Unity, or Unreal Engine to easily add the exciting features available on the Gameboard Platform.
- Player presence - seat location, persistent player profiles
- Advanced touch - hover touch, piece detection/tracking
- Cloud data - game metadata, statistics, logging, session saving
- Companion experience - private screen, multi-screen, pre-made dice and card interactions, user prompts, remote play
- Multi-board experience - network board mirroring, board tiling, multi-board games