Tech Update The B.L.U.F (Bottom Line Up Front) Player experience remains our top priority as we get these beta units out. As you know, we came across an unexpected hardware change that would have impacted player experience and decided to...Continue reading
Gameboard SDK allows games being developed on Android, Unity, or Unreal Engine to easily add the exciting features available on the Gameboard Platform.
- Player presence - seat location, persistent player profiles
- Advanced touch - hover touch, piece detection/tracking
- Cloud data - game metadata, statistics, logging, session saving
- Companion experience - private screen, multi-screen, pre-made dice and card interactions, user prompts, remote play
- Multi-board experience - network board mirroring, board tiling, multi-board games