Gameboard SDK allows games being developed on Android, Unity, or Unreal Engine to easily add the exciting features available on the Gameboard Platform.
- Player presence - seat location, persistent player profiles
- Advanced touch - hover touch, piece detection/tracking
- Cloud data - game metadata, statistics, logging, session saving
- Companion experience - private screen, multi-screen, pre-made dice and card interactions, user prompts, remote play
- Multi-board experience - network board mirroring, board tiling, multi-board games